Account Manager/Logistics Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a supply chain professional to join our team as an Account Manager/Logistics Coordinator with a focus on US trucking operations. This position will work closely with clients and carriers to ensure shipments move smoothly throughout the supply chain.
In this position, the successful candidate job duties will be:
- Coordinate, oversee and monitor logistics of movement of products within the organization and ensure its timely dispatch and receipt
- Review, prepare, and route purchase orders
- Ensure the safe and timely pick up and delivery of shipments
- Analyze and optimize logistical procedures
- Monitor shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity
- Address and resolve shipment and inventory issues
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, transportation resources, carriers, and vendors
- Answer customer queries and help build up trust-based relationships and loyalty through excellent internal and external customer service
- Work with CSR team to ensure customers are up to date with their shipments
- Enter all information into our TMS system, and creating tenders and BOLs to process transactions
- Ensure customs documentation for international and U.S. shipment is processed in a timely and effective manner
The successful candidate will be first and foremost a team player who’s excited to help us build upon the solid foundation we have put together as the logistics division of Stryder Motorfreight. We are a passionate, driven, collaborative team, and we’re looking for others who want to bring their entrepreneurial spirit to our business.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Quality and Productivity
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Accurately input information into our TMW system and quickly learn and achieve proficiency in new software applications as needed
- Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills to deal effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization
- Utilize a variety of interpersonal styles and communication methods to effectively adapt to new work structures, processes, or cultures
- Display time management skills in relation to day-to-day duties
- Demonstrate follow-up skills on any issues and requests from customers or sales team
- Provide timely and professional support to all internal/external customers and vendors
- Identify and resolve problems on a day-to-day basis
- Maintain knowledge in multiple modes of freight, focusing on working within the US, specifically dry van, FTL and LTL, with an understanding of reefer, flatbed, rail and ocean operations
- Demonstrate attention to detail when dealing with specific freight requirements
- Possess a strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources
- 2-3 years experience in the logistics industry is required
- 1 year experience working with US carriers/shippers is preferred
Why Work With Us?
Here at Logic-ology, we’re more than just a broker network, we’re the evolution of logistics, bringing together the various elements of Supply Chain to fit both the immediate and future requirements of our clients and partners.
We work with over 3000 carrier partners across the globe to ensure we offer solutions for the diverse needs of each unique client.
As a member of the Stryder Group of Companies, we’re a fast-paced and dynamic organization dedicated to driving the global supply chain forward and are looking for individuals that will thrive in this environment.
At Logic-ology, we support equal employment opportunities with a strong commitment to the individual and collective growth of our employees. The diversity and inclusiveness of our workplace is of utmost importance, and we ensure that every employee is valued in their role. That’s why we provide you with:
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Inclusive corporate culture ft. activities, social functions, and rewards
If you have a passion for results and want to grow your career, we would love to hear from you. We thank all candidates for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have a passion for results and want to grow your career, we would love to hear from you.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.