3PL Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a supply chain professional to join our team as a 3PL Account Manager operating out of our Atlanta office. This
position will work closely with clients and carriers to facilitate effective supply chain solutions to drive the success of our clients and the growth of our organization.
The 3PL Account Manager has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Communicate effectively with clients regularly to answer inquiries and provide solutions
- Communicate effectively with carriers and internal resources to coordinate operations
- Work with carrier management and procurement to identify carrier recruitment opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and carriers by building trust and loyalty through excellent internal and external customer service
- Obtain rate quotes from transportation, warehouse, and distribution resources
- Negotiate rates with carriers and other vendors to source optimal options
- Enter all information into our TMS system, creating tenders and BOLs to process transactions
- Monitor dispatch to ensure on-time pickup and delivery of each order
- Work with CSR team to ensure customers are up to date with their shipments
The successful candidate will be first and foremost a team player who’s excited to help us build upon the solid foundation we’ve developed as the logistics division of Stryder Motorfreight. We are a passionate, driven, collaborative team, and we’re looking for others who want to bring their entrepreneurial spirit to our business.
Specific requirements include:
- Minimum 5-year experience
- Experience inputting information into supply chain tracking systems, such as TMW, Truckmate, Load Link, and DAT
- Ability to quickly learn and achieve proficiency in new software applications as needed
- Comprehensive knowledge of multiple modes of freight, specifically dry van,
- FTL and LTL, with an understanding of reefer, flatbed, rail, and ocean operation
- Aptitude for understanding data analytics
- Excellent negotiation skills to deal with individuals and groups within and outside the organization
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) to effectively connect with clients, carriers, and colleagues
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively adapt to new work structures, processes, or cultures
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Time management skills in relation to day-to-day duties
- Follow-up skills on any issues and requests from customers or sales team
- Professionalism when providing support to all internal/external clients and vendors
- Attention to detail when dealing with specific freight requirements
Why Work With Us?
Here at Logic-ology, we’re more than just a broker network, we’re the evolution of logistics, bringing together the various elements of Supply Chain to fit both the immediate and future requirements of our clients and partners.
We work with over 3000 carrier partners across the globe to ensure we offer solutions for the diverse needs of each unique client.
As a member of the Stryder Group of Companies, we’re a fast-paced and dynamic organization dedicated to driving the global supply chain forward and are looking for individuals that will thrive in this environment.
At Logic-ology, we support equal employment opportunities with a strong commitment to the individual and collective growth of our employees. The diversity and inclusiveness of our workplace are of utmost importance, and we ensure that every employee is valued in their role. That’s why we provide you with:
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Inclusive corporate culture ft. activities, social functions, and rewards
If you have a passion for results and want to grow your career, we would love to hear from you.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.