Sales/Business Development Executive
At Logic-ology, we’re more than just a broker network, we’re the evolution of logistics, and we’re looking to bring talented members onto our team who are looking to work with a progressive company to reach their next level of success. We have an exciting opportunity for a supply chain professional to join our team as a Sales/Business Development Executive with the freedom to operate remotely. In this position you’ll be responsible for driving organizational growth through increasing sales and acquiring new clients.
- Develop and manage strategies to grow market share with open territories, no limits to where or what you can sell
- Ensure chosen strategies are driving sales by monitoring revenue achievement by customer and undertaking appropriate action with key stakeholders to ensure that commitments are being met or exceeded
- Develop strong relationships with clients and carriers to uncover and satisfy specific needs and behaviors of key decision-makers
- Lead and coordinate the preparation of all documents to timely complete all RFQs
- Enter all information into our CRM to support your sales activities
- Minimum 2 years experience in transportation sales
- Proven track record of driving sales in the transportation/logistics industry (3PL preferred)
- Experience with Windows Applications and Microsoft Office Programs
- Comprehensive knowledge of multiple modes of freight, specifically dry van, FTL and LTL, with an understanding of reefer, flatbed, rail, and ocean operation
- Excellent negotiation skills to deal with individuals and groups within and outside the organization
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) to effectively connect with clients, carriers, and colleagues
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively adapt to new work structures, processes, or cultures
Be Part of Something Big!
The successful candidate will be first and foremost a team player who’s excited to help us build upon the solid foundation we’ve developed as the logistics division of Stryder Motorfreight. We may be a newer to the logistics world but have 30 years in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest as a leading asset carrier. In our short time we have grown to be a formidable player and we do that by attracting and retaining only the best there is and ensuring that each and every client feel like they are our only client!
Pay, benefits, and more
We are eager to attract the best so our overall package is geared towards that. We support equal employment opportunities with a strong commitment to the individual and collective growth of our employees. The diversity and inclusiveness of our workplace are of utmost importance, and we ensure that every employee is valued in their role. That’s why we provide you with:
- Competitive wages and commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Inclusive corporate culture ft. activities, social functions, and rewards If you have a passion for results and want to grow your career, we would love to hear from you.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Transportation sales: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org